FiberFix 1" Repair Wrap (Single Pack)
The FiberFix Repair Wrap is a repair tape that hardens like steel! simply dip the tape in water, wrap it around whatever you need to fix and in 10 minutes it hardens to give you a permanent repair!
- 100 Times stronger than duct tape.
- Hardens like steel in just 10 minutes.
- Perfect for permanently fixing broken tools, broken frames, fishing poles, tent poles, and anything else you can wrap it around.
- For repairs where the object being repaired is wrappable. Not for flat surfaces.
- 1" narrow width small size. Designed for smaller fixes.
- Roll size: 40" L x 1" W x 0.10 Thickness
- Single role. One time use per wrap. 1 wrap = 1 fix.
- Sandable and paintable, and can withstand up to 300°F and down to -30°F.
The idea for FiberFix came when a surgeon used casting tape to repair his ATV in the desert. From there, innovative minds took the concept of casting tape and refined it to where FiberFix is today- waterproof, ultra strong, and built to last as a permanent repair.
FiberFix combines industrial-strength fibers and specialized resin into a repair wrap that hardens like steel - providing a permanent fix. Simply activate the repair wrap in water, wrap tightly around the broken object, and your item will be repaired within 10-15 minutes. Don't replace it, FiberFix it!